Posted on 27 Feb,2021
Experience 4 - 10 Years
Job Code 00001
This position will be responsible for ensuring seamless process delivery of Payroll related processes (Indian Payroll).
- Perform payroll process and capture activities including reconciliation, monthly payroll processing.
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines or policies relating to the process area that he/she is going to handle.
- Handling Tax implications related to salary.
- Knowledge of statutory compliances like eTDS, Form 16, etc.
- Maintain high accuracy, productivity standards and should have high willingness to learn.
- Participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Location- Mahalaxmi, Mumbai (very close to railway station, currently WFH option)
Desired profile of the Candidate:
- The incumbent should be a Graduate preferably B.Com or equivalent.
- 4-7 years’ Experience in Indian Payroll
- Excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Must have sound written / oral communication skills.
- Systems knowledge preferred of Payroll Application/Excel and other MS office applications.