Proven Track Record
Successful years of serving clients
Years of Payroll outsourcing
Payslips processed monthly
Reports generated every month
Type 2 (SAS 70)
- Thoroughly user-tested solution that delivers a highly customized package
- Leverages our technology infrastructure to offer everything at the click of a button
- Simple to complex nature of business
- Single currency to multi-currency
- Size of 20-1,00,000 payslips and beyond
- Single to multi-location units of business
FULLY AUTOMATED SOLUTION
- Automated to minimize errors, manual intervention and turnaround time of output
- Ability to digitally process and store the data through scan and upload feature
- Interim payroll computation
PAY HEAD CONFIGURATION
- A multitude of pay heads can be configured with little effort while computing the payroll
- Provides flexibility to the employee to maximize their tax benefits.
- Ability to sync data from various applications like HRMS, Leave and Attendance etc. over highly secure communication protocols
- Check and controls to ensure error free outputs
- Adherence to schedules provided by the client
- Optional direct credit mechanism to employees
- Satellites include reimbursement modules, Leave and Attendance, Online Flexi payroll module, investment declaration modules, etc.
- The modules are either standalone or independently configured
- Immediate incorporation of compliance regulations where applicable
- Enable clients to meet their statutory compliance requirements
- Configured to generate instant reports that report compliance or non-compliance
- Dedicate compliance team which provides assistance in compliance related matters
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE PORTAL
- ESS is available round the clock, 365 days a year.
- Ability to enable or disable ESS for an employee as per client’s requirements
- Separate logins for employee and employer
PRIMED FOR DIGITAL ACCESS
- Payroll processing functionality available on a responsive UI/UX.
- A web-based portal that serves as a platform to upload documents.
- Smart notifications to the employees about the status of the process.
- Serves as a repository where users can view, download and print
ADHERENCE TO CLIENT SCHEDULES
- Work closely with clients to get their schedule for payouts, F&F settlement, etc.
- Flexible enough to accommodate even last-minute critical inputs from the client.
TESTED FOR QUALITY
- Production deployment is done only after susceptible UAT and client "Go Ahead"
- Our systems and solutions are stringently tested before release to production
At TSRDL, we value each of our clients immensely and endeavor to offer them a highly customized payroll processing solution that is secure, robust, efficient, easy-to-use and 100% compliant.
Our solution offers several modules including
- Investment declaration scrutiny
- Income Tax processing and e-TDS returns compilation
- Employee Self Service (ESS) portal.
What’s more, we have the wherewithal to service clients whose size ranges from 20-1,00,000 and even beyond, as we have a highly scalable system in place.
Payroll Processing Module
As a company that is ISO-certified for its quality and process-orientation, we are sticklers to time-tested processes that we have incorporated into our Payroll Processing solution. The processes involve thorough checks at each and every stage by our meticulous team to produce flawless output.
Investment declaration module
We empower your employees with detailed knowledge of section-wise deductions available for maximizing tax benefits. We also provide the employee with downloadable 12BB form, a statement showing particulars of claims by an employee for deduction of tax.
Income Tax Processing & e-TDS Returns Compilation module
TSRDL offers a payroll processing solution with a module that enables monthly income tax report generation, collection of challan, reconciliation of tax deducted and tax paid and refiling of returns upon tax demand. Thus, we ensure that the client is able to meet their statutory compliance requirements.
Employee Self Service (ESS) Module
Through the ESS module of the payroll processing, TSRDL offers 24×7 access to
- Investment module
- Flexi-pay declaration
- CTC and Non-CTC reimbursement
- Retiral benefits
- Integrated Leave and Attendance module
- Exit management
- Reports download (Administrator only)
Online Flexi Payroll Module
Using our solution, employees can pick and choose pay heads to suit their needs while following their company’s guidelines. They can set the earning heads to a maximum while keeping their CTC constant. Employees can open their portal to check for updates that are released as per their company’s schedule. Flexi-pay declaration also enables the employees to set aside a higher amount of their CTC towards voluntary provident fund.
Online CTC and Non-CTC Reimbursement Module
The CTC and non-CTC reimbursement feature facilitates salary-based and non-salary-based reimbursements. Separate logins available to the employee and employer. Scan and upload feature is available for documents like receipts to be submitted while claiming reimbursement. Reports CTC and non-CTC reimbursements to the employer for administrative purposes.
Full and Final Settlement Module
We generate Full and Final Settlement with supporting requirements such as customized Journal Voucher, Form 16 and have the provision to process settlements with salary and outside salary.
Leave and Attendance Module
In Leave and Attendance employees can view their leave balances, daily attendance report, apply for leaves and get approvals as per defined hierarchy.
Our solution offers customizable exit management feature that liaison with relevant departments for online clearance before ending the employee’s association with the company. Features include- provisional settlement while the employee is still working, generates relieving letter and experience letter. Finally, it computes the full and final settlement payable to the employee.
Enables Statutory Compliance Module
We enable statutory compliance on part of the client by generating monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports. We also provide ad hoc reports like leave encashment for employees when their association with the company comes to an end, Gratuity settlement for annual valuation, Form 16 etc.
Enables Reporting and Compliance Module
Our Payroll Processing product includes 100 plus reports including MIS, statutory reports and Journal Voucher. Apart from being able to access the standardized reports, our client has the option to choose from a plethora of customized reports.
At TSRDL, we stay up-to-date with the statutory and regulatory environment and incorporate compliance across our offerings based on clients specific and explicit requirements.
Dedicated Helpdesk Module
We complement our solution with dedicate personnel who resolve our client’s queries pertaining to Income tax, salary computation etc. throughout payroll processing.
TSR Darashaw continues to provide the best service with us and thanks for the support we are receiving from the team especially due to this pandemic that we are all having challenges with our work- A leading Indian Private Sector Bank.
Our payroll process used to be run manually, making us spend a fortune on resources. But when we outsourced it to TSRDL, our costs came down substantially. So much so, we wondered why we hadn’t partnered with them sooner. Kudos, team! - A leading automotive, construction, and home appliance company.
When we used to process our payroll manually, it proved to be too costly in terms of time and efforts. Their turnaround times are flexible. We feel extremely grateful to TSRDL for having partnered with us at the right time and taking care of all our payroll needs. Well done, team!- A private Life insurance company in India.
Our Payroll services used to be time-consuming, resource-consuming, and bandwidth-consuming. Also, we had to invest in resources to meet statutory and regulatory compliance requirements. TSRDL cut our payroll costs and deal with all compliances. They are a no-brainer! - A large Indian manufacturing company.
Our payroll process was error-prone, time-consuming, and resource-intensive compared to what TSRDL offered. For us, they were exactly what the doctor ordered. The icing on the cake was their ESS module. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to outsource their payroll needs! - A large consulting company.